About our client
Our client, an Advisory company, offers regulatory advice and assistance to an international and sophisticated client base in the fund, asset management and asset servicing industry.
To accompany the fast development of their activities, we are looking for an experienced Senior / Manager within the Regulatory department.
Your duties will be varied. Indeed, you will provide support in the assessment of clients’ readiness to address and manage new European or international regulation through diagnostics, gap analysis & impact studies.
Your tasks will include the management of regulatory & compliance projects including, but not limited to, the following:
- You will assist international clients in their license applications to become a regulated entity in Luxembourg or to perform regulated activities requiring authorizations;
- You will advise clients to make them conform with the regulations applicable directly to them or to the services they provide;
- You will participate to regulatory compliance health checks and help our clients in the implementation of new regulations;
- You will help defining new or amend operating models interactively with legal and business constraints.
- You hold a Master’s degree in finance, business administration, economics or law
- You have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in the financial industry, acquired in a consulting or law firm.
- You are fluent both written and oral in French and English.
- You are able to provide work of high and consistent quality, often with tight deadlines.