About our client
Our Client is an international NGO.
This is a very strategic position as the Internal Audit Manager will liaise directly with the CEO.
The internal Audit Manager will:
- Perform and control full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and developing annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, reports, data, and
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
- Perform international site visits as determined based on project need
- Manage special projects as assigned by the CEO
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and
This position requires extensive travel.
- At least 8 years of professional experience including a minimum of 2 years as an Internal Auditor
- External audit experience required
- In-depth working knowledge of accounting policies and procedures (US GAAP and IFRS preferred)
- Ability to travel.